If You Can Drive and Take Snapshots, Here’s How to Earn $20 in 15 Minutes – Over and Over Again
If you’re fed up with all the “get-rich-quick” schemes, you’ll be happy to know there are honest businesses you can start in your spare time and without a lot of money. One of the best is a field inspector job. Let me explain. There is a “secret” industry out there – one that’s unknown to most people.
Banks, lenders and insurance companies need to have up-to-date information on the property they lend on or insure. That’s where independent field inspectors come in. These local “reps” go to the property location, and do a drive-by property check, which usually includes a snapshot or two. Most of these property checks take less than 15 minutes, and most reps do ten or more in a day.
These simple inspections can be done by students, men, women or retirees – anyone who can drive, use a point-and-shoot digital camera and has a home computer. There are over 40 large national firms that need local folks to do these independent field inspections, or property checks. The book includes a complete list, updated yearly.
They send the job to you by email, and will send a check when you complete the job. These national companies need help in every part of the country. The pay is great – people are getting $20, $30, as much as $100 for each completed inspection.
Today’s tough economy has created even more need for independent field reps. Here’s why. Government regulations now require that lenders perform regular property checks on all foreclosed properties – usually one inspection a month – to verify the condition and occupancy of the property. With millions of foreclosed homes out there, the demand is high for those who can do these simple inspections.
Here’s a Sample of What You’ll Learn in Our E-Book:
Click the cover to look inside, and click “Add to Cart” to purchase.
As a special offer, we’re selling this e-book for just $14.95!
- Everything you’ll need to get started, and the types of credentials and insurance you won’t need.
- The different kinds of field inspections, how well they pay, and how to prepare for each.
- The biggest and best national field inspection companies to sign up with.
- Three simple steps to guarantee yourself happy repeat customers.
Find the Best Type of Field Inspection for You.
With so many different types of field inspections, it’s easy to find the right ones for you. There are residential property inspections for banks and insurance companies, new merchant site inspections for credit card companies, construction site inspections, new construction or remodel progress inspections, vehicle inspections for insurance companies, modular home inspections and many more.
Work When You Want
Independent field inspectors have lots of flexibility. You can choose which jobs to accept, and where. You can accept a few jobs if you only want to work a few hours a week, or more jobs if you want a full time income. It’s up to you! But you won’t find these jobs advertised in the paper. You need to sign up with one or several of the national field inspection companies so they can start sending your jobs. Our guide “Drive By Profits,” has a list of the biggest and best national field inspection companies, so signing up is easy and quick. We update this list every year, so you’ll always have the most accurate listings.
Six Reasons You Should Get Started Right Now!
- You can start out small. Work from your kitchen table or a spare room.
- You will be your own boss. No dress codes, no meetings and no rush-hour commutes!
- Pick the hours that work for you! Two hours in the morning? Fine. Four hours in the afternoon – it’s up to you.
- You can make as much money as you want. You’re in charge!
- You can learn everything you need to get started in a couple of hours.
- You don’t need a lot of money to get started. Most folks already have a digital camera and a home computer. You can pick up the rest for less than a hundred dollars.